Wisconsin Dells is the perfect waterpark destination. Attracting tourist from all over the Midwest every summer. In November, our daughter has several days off school annually. Therefore, it is an easy time to take a break. So, this fall we booked a weekend getaway to Christmas Mountain in Wisconsin Dells.
To save money on a family getaway, consider a fall or winter trip to a popular summer destination.
Rates for hotels and rentals are based on occupation. Thus, traveling during the offseason is cheaper. It also helps to avoid the crowds. Our trip was booked as a result of a free bonus vacation from RCI Travel.
Christmas Mountain Village
Christmas Mountain Village is comprised of many different lodging options: They have camping, RV sites, log cabins, and townhomes.
You can choose your accommodations based on your preferences. We stayed in a townhouse overlooking the village. Nearby the pool and front desk.
Guest can choose to snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie by the fireplace, for a laid back breather. Alternatively, guest can get out for some skiing, swimming, fishing or tennis. In short, they have activities for everyone on site and attractions galore nearby.
In other words, you can customize your perfect family vacation.
Christmas Mountain Village Amenities:
- Ski Runs
- Mini golf
- 27-hole golf course
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Indoor heated pool with water sea saw and small waterslide
- Onsite restaurant
- Discounts to area attractions
- Free Wi-Fi
Christmas Mountain Village Review
- 1100 square feet
- Responsiveness/quick follow up from staff
- Excellent front desk staff and thorough check in
- View from townhouse
- Kitchen supplies include paper towel/Tupperware/salt and pepper
- Recycling bags
- Double balcony
- Huge Master Bathroom
- 3 tier wooden shelf for storage in master bathroom
- Touch up paint needed in unit
- Shower Curtain was down in the second bathroom but was quickly repaired
- 1 ladybug is lucky, 5 ladybugs in the master suite is yucky
- Bluetooth speaker was secured to the side table in the bedroom the girls were staying in so we couldn’t use it in the living room/kitchen area.
- No TV Guide on cable
- No Comforter
- Water Pressure weak
- Dated Bath/Kitchen
We utilized a free bonus week from our RCI membership to stay at this Blugreen Resort. Our goal is to alternate couple’s getaways with family trips that give our children an opportunity to travel and a larger worldview. Accordingly, we took this weekend with the girls in November and then took an adult only vacation in December.
While it doesn’t compare to the all-inclusive experience we had at Breathless Resort and Spa, Christmas Mountain Village is a budget-friendly resort and granted us a great weekend with our girls. When it comes to vacation, I like to stay in a variety of places some rustic and outdoorsy, some luxurious and pampering. If you travel Wisconsin, check out my Eagle River getaway. Live Laufty!
Good Eats & Fun Activities
Leave a Comment